Saturday, July 3, 2010

Home alone with Vicky's brother.

I went to Vicky's house yesterday after school. I think she's abit shy with me after the make out session in the toilet cause since then, I will catch her staring at me and looking away quickly when I made eye contact. She kissed me and acted all ok with it the other day and now is being shy? Strange Vicky.

Or maybe she wanted more. lols!

Anyohhow, Vicky's mum called and wanted her to run some errands. Her brother is at home but he don't really give a damn so Vicky have no choice but to leave me alone at home but she promised she will be back quickly.

So that's when it got interesting. There's nothing to do in Vicky's room so I sat in the living room and watched TV when her brother came out of his room... without his shirt on. I stared at him. He's 19 I think, pretty good looking and toned with six packs. yums.

He sat down beside me and while staring at the screen asked,
"Vic went out?"
"Yups, she won't be home for a couple hours."
"Oh, so we're home alone."
"Yups."

He turned and look at me, "Just the two of us." than he let his gaze go down to my boobs than to my skirt than up to my eyes again. That did it though, I was turned on. lols! I leaned forward to kiss him and we tongued and somehow I ended up sitting in his lap facing him. My skirt had inched up to my waist, exposing my thighs and he was grabbing my ass. He suddenly stopped kissing me and slowly begin to unbutton my uniform.

He took off my shirt, unbuckle my bra (quite easily btw, I thought boys are supposed to be bad at doing this?) and cupped my breasts in his hands. He then kissed me again and slowly kiss his way to my breast and started to lick my nipple. I was getting wet. I begin grinding him as he did that, and he begin to suckle. I started to moan and I can feel him getting hard under my panty as he goes back to grabbing my ass while he suckle even more. It felt so good.

I decided to return him a favor so I pulled myself away from him, he looked a little surprised but quickly realise what I was planning to do. I kneeled infront of him and pulled on his drawstring pants. He's not wearing anything underneath! lols!

His dick was already standing up and is kinda wet. lols. Than I started to tease him. oh and btw, here's something you might not know, I have a tongue piercing. ^^ I begin to lick from his nuts slowly all the way to the tip of his dick, all the while staring at him. I deliberately let my stud as well as the roughness of my tongue rub against his dick as I was licking. than I focus on the top of his dick while I use my hand. I'm practically treating it like a lollipop. lol, I can tell he really enjoy it.

Than he suddenly pulled me up and stripped off my skirt and panty. He wanted to finger me but I pushed his hand away and chose to sit on him instead. I want to fuck! I was really wet so its no problem getting him in me. He was pretty surprised by my action but I don't think he really mind. I love fucking when I'm on top. With my entire weight on him, he entered deep into me and I rode him hard. We were both moaning so loudly and breathlessly. He stared at my boobs bouncing with every thrust.

I told him to suck on my breast and he obediently did so. I held his head closer and begin to ride even faster and harder. It was so fucking good. I love it when my pussy and breasts gets loving at the same time. I know I was going to cum.

"I'm cum-ing!" He moaned as I get rougher with him.

No sooner than he say that, I came. And he quickly push me off and came over me, my breast and on my tummy. We took a bathe later together and he told me i'm 'fucking sexy'. Before I leave, he looked at me and whispered, "I want to fuck you again." lols!!

14 comments:

  1. Hehe nice post little horny one. Hey do u have msn or an email that we can chat or email on :)Maybe next time can show u some of my private collections ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenda,

    Interesting blog you have. =)
    Wow, having done with vicky and now with his brother. You are enjoying it. Maybe next time you will do with both of them? hehe =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool. soon your blog is going to have lots of males asking to try with them instead. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof woof:
    iambrendathebisexual@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add:
    lols, I am. But Vicky is pissed with me now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm seems like u girls changed blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faithlost:
    what do you mean? And erm.. "you girls?" huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to have eye contact when I fuck a girl. Makes it extremely sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there sexy... nice post.. i got hard reading it... haha... how short was ur sch skirt when u were at Vicky's place?

    ReplyDelete
  10. cam i add u on msn n chat with u ??

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow... so long nv blog... r u kidding? cant be that you are such a good girl for a month.. there must be more sexcape.... update!!!! dun hang us in suspence...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well well another new sex blogger. Keep the good sex and writing coming! ;)

    Ecstasy

    ReplyDelete